What are the Symptoms of Dengue Fever?
Most of time, these symptoms began to occur 04-06 days after infection. And it is last for up to 10 days.
• May have sudden high fever
• Suffering from severe headaches
• May have pain behind the eyes
• May have severe joint and muscle pain
• Having fatigue is another symptom
• May have nausea
• The patient may have skin rash that appease 2-5 days after the beginning of fever
• And the patient may have mild bleeding like a nose bleed, bleeding gums or easy bruising
How am I Diagnosing Dengue Fever?
Yes, you can’t conclude as you have dengue fever just having so-called symptoms. You should consult a doctor. Then he/she can identify dengue infection by doing a blood test in order to check for the virus.
Is there Any Treatment for Dengue Fever?
If anyone at your home or office start to feel worse in the first 24 hours after his/her fever goes down, someone should take him/her to a hospital immediately. And pain relievers with acetaminophen (and must avoid medicines with aspirin) can be used. The best treatment for this fever is bed resting. And it is compulsory to drink plenty of fluids.
Is there any way to prevent from Dengue Fever?
Firstly you should know, as to other viruses, for this fever, there is no any vaccine. Therefore, the prevention bites by infected mosquitoes is the one and only best way to prevent this fever. If you are in the area which is exposed for this dengue, you can protect yourself by using mosquito repellents. Or you can wear long-sleeved shirts/blouses and long pants tucked into socks. If you are in the place where having air condition facilities, use it. And clean your garden and your surround.