A coronavirus is a family of viruses that originate in animals before making the jump to humans. And it is a kind of common virus that causes an infection in someone’s nose, sinuses or upper throat. Most coronaviruses are not dangerous. However, today as Sri Lankans, we also have to affect this virus. According to the records, Coronavirus Sri Lanka is being identified from one person.on 27th January, 2020. But they said that there’s a threat for all people from this Coronavirus Sri Lanka.
There are some tips that we can follow to avoid from this virus.
Coronavirus Sri Lanka – More
Actually, there’s no any vaccine for coronavirus. What you have to do is to follow the same things that you do to avoid the common cold. It will help to prevent a coronavirus infection in Sri Lanka. Find more about coronavirus Sri Lanka.
- You must wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- You should try to Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you found anyone who affected from this Coronavirus Sri Lanka, you should avoid close contact with them.
- When you’ll go out from the house, you should wear the face mask.
- If you suffer from this virus,you should get plenty of rest.
- You should drink fluids.
- You should take over-the-counter medicine for a sore throat and fever. But don’t give aspirin to children or teens younger than 19.
As this is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation, we should be aware about this Coronavirus Sri Lanka.