Pimples in face are a normal skin condition that affect many girls and boys. Actually these pimples are getting out the unwanted things which were inside in our skin. But they are an inflammation of the skin in which the oil glands become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus. So, many of our guys are worrying about this matter. Though there are many treatments can be found in the internet, it is hard to find some good beauty tips in Sinhala, there. Therefore, we thought to share some of simple tips to get rid from pimples, as one of simple collection for beauty tips in Sinhala.
Beauty tips in Sinhala
- Maintain a proper daily habits for your skin – Firstly, you should care of your skin. You should keep it in clean. For that, you have to wash your face twice a day. But don’t wash your face many times a day. Use a cleanser for washing your face. And don’t forget clean your hands well before you start to wash your face. And don’t rub your face roughly and use a cleaned towel for your face. By these habits, you can cleanse your face well. And when you will select cosmetics, try to select cosmetics with “non-acne-genic”, because it avoids to have pimples.
- Apply “Honey” on the face – Honey is the anti-bacterial thing in Ayurveda Sri Lanka Apply this on your face and leave it for 10-20 minutes on your face. After that wash it well.
- Steam your face – Once you steamed your face, wash your face with cold water.
- Lemon for pimples – One of best tips is to get rid from pimples. You should dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples. It should be done before going to bed. In the morning, you can wash your face with lukewarm water. Note; This is not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Ice for quickly reducing the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples – When you have pain in any pimple, wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds. Then, wait a few minutes and repeat the process. This will help in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt in pimples.
- Chick Pea Powder for pimples – Add 2 tablespoons of honey and turmeric powder to 3 tablespoons of chick pea powder. And mix it well. Then apply it as a pack on your face. Once it will get dry, wash it with lukewarm water.
See how simple tips that you can practice to avoid pimples… ! We knew the problem; that’s the poor communication methods. So, now you can find best beauty tips in Sinhala for getting rid from pimples. All the “Stop Pimples” – beauty tips in Sinhala can be read from above. And you can see various beauty tips in Sinhala from our website. Check the www.yeheliya.lk/beauty for more beauty tips in Sinhala.